This short animated video on What Is VPN & How Does It Work? will help you understand how a Virtual Private Network (VPN) enables you to prevent a cyberattack. In this Simplilearn video, you will learn the importance of using a VPN, what it is and how it works. Don’t forget to take the quiz at 4:24 ! So, let’s get started on our journey to learn about how VPN works!
The topics covered in this video on VPN are:
Importance of using a VPN 00:45
How a VPN works? 02:03
VPN Applications 03:39
Need for Cyber Security 04:56
Subscribe to our Channel to learn more about the top Technologies: https://bit.ly/2VT4WtH
⏩ Check out the Cyber Security training videos: https://bit.ly/3cMmCxj
#VPN #WhatIsVPN #WhatIsVPNAndHowDoesItWork #VPNExplained #VirtualPrivateNetwork #HowToUseVPN #BenefitsOfVPN #VPNProxy#Simplilearn
Enroll for Free Cyber Security Course & Get Your Completion Certificate: https://www.simplilearn.com/learn-cyber-security-basics-skillup?utm_campaign=WhatIsVPNScribe&utm_medium=Description&utm_source=youtube
What Is VPN?
A Virtual Private Network, more often known as VPN, is a service that provides a secure tunnel between your device and the internet. With the help of a VPN you can carry out a secure online transaction. In addition to providing a secure encrypted data transfer, VPNs are also used to disguise your whereabouts and give you access to regional web content. VPN servers act as proxies on the internet. Currently, cyberattacks are on the rise, now more than ever. Hence, implementing cyber security is of prime importance.
What Is Cyber Security?
Cyber Security refers to the method of protecting programs, networks, computer systems, and their components from unauthorized digital access and attacks. It consists of a set of techniques that are used to protect the integrity of networks. Cyber Security is implemented to prevent cyberattacks.
About Simplilearn Cyber Security Master’s Program:
The Cyber Security Expert Master’s Program will equip you with the skills needed to become an expert in this rapidly growing domain. You will learn comprehensive approaches to protecting your infrastructure, including securing data and information, running risk analysis and mitigation, architecting cloud-based security, achieving compliance, and much more with this best-in-class program.
Simplilearn Cyber Security Expert Master’s Program provides cybersecurity professionals with foundational, intermediate, and advanced security skills through industry-leading certification courses, including CompTIA Security+, CEH, CISM, CISSP, and CCSP. The program begins with introductory-level cybersecurity skills training, then progresses to advanced cybersecurity technologies such as reverse engineering, penetration testing techniques, and many more. This training program will enable you to:
Implement technical strategies, tools, and techniques to secure data and information for your organization
1. Adhere to ethical security behaviour for risk analysis and mitigation
2. Understand security in cloud computing architecture in depth
3. Comprehend legal requirements, privacy issues, and audit process methodologies within the cloud environment
4. Focus on IT compliance and the integrity of enterprise systems to establish a more secure enterprise IT framework
At the end of this Master’s Program, you will be equipped with the following skillsets:
1. Install, configure and deploy public key infrastructure and network components while assessing and troubleshooting issues to support organizational security
2. Master advanced hacking concepts to manage information security efficiently
3. Design security architecture and framework for a secure IT operation
4. Frame cloud data storage architectures and security strategies, and utilize them to analyze risks
5. Protect data movement, perform disaster recovery, access CSP security, and manage client databases
Learn more at: https://www.simplilearn.com/cyber-security-expert-master-program-training-course?utm_campaign=WhatIsVPNScribe&utm_medium=Description&utm_source=youtube
For more information about Simplilearn courses, visit:
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Simplilearn
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/simplilearn
– LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/simplilearn/
– Website: https://www.simplilearn.com
– Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/simplilearn_elearning
– Telegram Mobile: https://t.me/simplilearnupdates
– Telegram Desktop: https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@simplilearnupdates
Get the Simplilearn app: https://simpli.app.link/OlbFAhqMqgb